totterutter

Stuti's blog for depleting ships

Where totters can utter whatever the fuck they want to

Lolita
Sherwood Anderson
Red Seas Under Red Skies
Scott Lynch

I Hunt Killers

I Hunt Killers - 4.5And yet again strikes the stupid me...Everyone figured it out. Everybody knew who the killer was halfway into the book. And what about me?I had to have it practically spelled out.So I thought and I thought...for about three seconds. And I just don't feel like reviewing this book.Also.TAGLINESWHY YOU SUCK?What if the world's most notorious serial killer... was your dad?It's not as if the sociopaths are all sterile!At least it's not as bad as this one:What would you do if you had to choose?- [b:If I Stay|4374400|If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)|Gayle Forman|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1347462970s/4374400.jpg|4422413]Fuck it, we'd choose!Another quarrel to be had:Woe be you, each and everyone of you, who rave about a sequel when I haven't even picked up the first book off my tbr pile. I'd had to finish The Immortal rules in a hurry for that, this book, then one day, perhaps in the next month, I'll take the pain to finish Shadow and Bone. Hmmm... but I'm definitely in no hurry to pick up A Certain Slant of Light b/c no one's all blubbery and fangirly about its sequel just yet.