totterutter

Stuti's blog for depleting ships

Where totters can utter whatever the fuck they want to

Lolita
Winesburg, Ohio
Sherwood Anderson
Red Seas Under Red Skies
Scott Lynch

One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress Series #2)

One Foot in the Grave - Jeaniene Frost *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************OH ANNA SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************I"D RATHER BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************IT"S LIKE SHE"S NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************YOU CAN HAVE THESE STREETS, I DON"T WANT THEM********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************HEY YO MAMA, IS THAT THE WAY YOU MOVE?*****************************************************************************************Why the fuck vamp eyes glow green, is what I'd like to know. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind Bones. It's strange but it's been such a long time since I've had the hots for someone blonde, real or fictitious. Weird. Also, normally I hate weddings and marriages, but Cat and Bones's? Awesome! And I love this cover, even though it's referentially incorrect.P.S. I hope this review hurt your eyes. :) *grin that looks innocent with emphasis on looks*