totterutter

Stuti's blog for depleting ships

Where totters can utter whatever the fuck they want to

Lolita
Winesburg, Ohio
Sherwood Anderson
Red Seas Under Red Skies
Scott Lynch

Dance of Shadows (Dance of Shadows - Trilogy)

Dance of Shadows - Yelena Black Done. Just done. 25% of the way through. This book doesn't even warrant a proper review but I'm creating a whole new Chris-Brown-horrible shelf for it. I've never done that before- made separate shelves for books I hated. I felt that the ratings were just enough. The writing is sooooooooo horrible. The characters are so much similar, almost like a carbon copy, of the ones from [b:Marked|30183|Marked (House of Night, #1)|P.C. Cast|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1317067002s/30183.jpg|30573]- another atrocity. Why did I waste my time on a pile of such crap?And a message to the author:One thing I can tell you, though- pretty, pretty cover. But like my wise-as-a-wise-toad sister commented,"Why is she wearing a dress of roses? It makes no sense since the book's name is Dance of Shadows."Instead, this book should have the following cover as a warning to all the unsuspecting readers out there and a channel for getting all the crap out to all the miserable people who managed to finish this book:Another thing I remember hating is this line:And then without a warning, he smiled.So from now on, I'll flash a big sign in neon colors before I smile at my friends' antics or my sister's otaku-y excitement. A copy was provided by the publishers via NetGalley and no money was exchanged. Thank God.This non-review also appears on my blog.