totterutter

Stuti's blog for depleting ships

Where totters can utter whatever the fuck they want to

Lolita
Sherwood Anderson
Red Seas Under Red Skies
Scott Lynch

Feeling Sorry For Celia

Feeling Sorry For Celia - Jaclyn Moriarty !!!!IMPORTANT!!!!LOOK AT THIS REVIEW!!!!OVER HERE!!!!ON YOUR SCREEN!!!!READERS,I HOPE YOU LIKE AND 'LIKE' THIS REVIEW, AS IN THE LITTLE BUTTON DOWN THERE, AS IN BELOW THIS REVIEW, NOT 'DOWN THERE'. ELIZABETH CLARRY, YOUR DEAR MC, IS PRACTICING TO BE THE FUTURE QUEEN OF THE IAFF. BUT SHE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT ON HOW AWESOME A JOURNEY IT WAS TO BE FEELING SORRY FOR CELIA. HOW BITTERSWEET AND LOLWUT! HOW VERY AUSTRALIAN AND COMPLICATED!I'LL TRY TO HELP YOU ALONG, BUT I CAN ONLY HERD YOU TO THE EDGE. YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE THE JUMP. WELL, I CAN ALWAYS PUSH YOU- BUT THOSE THINGS ARE NOT IN MY REPERTOIRE AND ANOTHER ORGANIZATION ALREADY HAS MONOPOLY OVER THAT. THIS BOOK IS ABOUT FRIENDSHIPS, GROWING APART AND FORGING NEW ONES, GROWING UP, EVIL DADS, FLIGHTY FRIENDS, ANONYMOUS IN AN EPISTOLARY FORMAT. READ IT.IN ANY CASE, HAVE A RAINY DAY. I ALREADY AM. LOVE FROM YOUR THOUGHTFUL AND FAVORITE REVIEWER ________________________________________'Stuti's room amidst rain- her mother's nightmare!' Photograph taken and incinerated(hence, no photograph) by Mushu. Postcard produced by Books behind Dam{n}s.Hi!!!! Wish you'd read this book! Even if it wasn't perfect. And it really wasn't. Sometimes, the humor was stretched too far(but I snorted all the same) and it wasn't consistent. The book is very depressing in a lot of parts and the humorous sections have been coagulated. Some of the characters , particularly Celia and Saxon's, didn't really come across as either likable or realistic; I didn't feel them. But did I stress enough on the reading part? Damn, Christina's gonna kill me.Love, Me__________________________________________Dear reader,It has come to our attention that you are extremely bad at following the above advice and are still reading this review.Look, we're not going to threaten you, not really, but observe yourself. Really observe. That hollowness in your laugh? That emptiness in your jokes? The disconcerting feeling of being left alone in the land of laughs(which is another book, btw)? That point in your day when nothing is good enough? When you feel, screw these characters, I'm going to sleep?Do you think it's all going to vanish by continuing on with your day? Or maybe, perhaps, mayhap, that it all will be nuked out of your universe if you just gave in to this very australian, but still readily and cheaply available, book. Did you even think of that? Did you? No, you didn't. Therefore, could you just go out and borrow/beg/steal/buy this book now? Not to be rude or inconsiderate, but if you don't, could you please climb into the refrigerator and wait very quietly until your good sense comes back to you. After all, I can always push you, but I can't make you swim.Yours sincerely,The Association of We-don't-really-threatP.S. we can always push you, but it's better if you jump.