totterutter

Stuti's blog for depleting ships

Where totters can utter whatever the fuck they want to

Lolita
Winesburg, Ohio
Sherwood Anderson
Red Seas Under Red Skies
Scott Lynch
Love-shy - Lili Wilkinson Usually, I hate waking up because in general, I feel dirty because I just wasted so much of my time. But today, I took a seeping-to-the-bone cold shower and then went to bed immediately and now, I am extremely content. And when I'm content, I have a tendency to warble nonsensical-itites like, "Pochoo-meglu-pee" which I did soon as I woke up. I also did something along those lines when I finished reading [b:Love-shy|13152142|Love-shy|Lili Wilkinson|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1325578736s/13152142.jpg|18330237]. The book is about a girl and a PEZZImist and their blooming relationship and how not everything has to go Pretty-in-Pink-wise but not all Awkward-complicated-wise(I am ashamed to admit that I watched the whole two seasons) either. And love-shyness, of course. But you girlies don't be alarmed; it's a condition prevalent* in the male of the species, like color blindness or natural baldness. And it also kicks the regular rom-com's in their silly perfumed asses all the way to an Indian summer- which is the most smelly time and place I can imagine and since I'm an Indian, I believe I have the right to slander my country.Penny is by far the most vocal, opinionated and still likable YA character I've met by far. She is funny, honest, logical, intelligent and ambitious. Dexterity is her middle name and she manages five extra-curricular activities, is at the top of her class and takes no shit from high school, and as you'd expect, she have no friends. Well, she does look down upon the people around her(and rightly so- those people were just dumb). [b:Love-shy|13152142|Love-shy|Lili Wilkinson|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1325578736s/13152142.jpg|18330237] is my first Wilkinson novel and I had no bloody clue what to expect. But whatever I did, this book wasn't that; it was much more lively and enjoyable and remember-able. [a:Lili Wilkinson|1959059|Lili Wilkinson|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1253516155p2/1959059.jpg] has a created a book that catches the essence and honesty and realism and humor of the teenage mind as well as the obstructions in a friendship developing in later years. It is the exploration of the complexes we cultivate from whatever reason and it is that we aren't exempted from real life and its pains whether we hide form it figuratively or literally behind a huge stack of books or a note-pad or I-phone. To sum it all up and keep it short and sweet because there is a trig exercise singing my name, my reaction after finishing the book: awwwwwwww- i hate awww's but this one demands it. this is exactly what i needed and i love that not-quite-perfect ending. Also, australia, don't hog them all._________________________________________________This review can also be found on my blog.