totterutter

Stuti's blog for depleting ships

Where totters can utter whatever the fuck they want to

Lolita
Winesburg, Ohio
Sherwood Anderson
Red Seas Under Red Skies
Scott Lynch
Practice Makes Perfect - Julie James dramarama, dramarama, dramarama and i just wanted smexytimes!!!!!so the book was alright and charming, if you're into that sort of thing. i'm not.still, i liked the humor albeit it got banal and repetitive sometimes. tyler was cool and laney should probably stay away from me. this is probably my first adult chick-lit-y novel. i am proabably going to revert back to my own age group and ya genre, even with all the creepiness that passes off as love over there. adult lives are just so booooooooooorrrrring. although i liked the part where they played their clients and oppositions with neat tricks, and the hilarious bum show, i was nodding off sometimes because just the words litigation and whatnot put me to sleep. blame it on my father! i just might check out [b:something about you|6642402|Something About You (FBI / US Attorney, #1)|Julie James|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1327933063s/6642402.jpg|6836876] because ummm... spies? except the female lead is also another attorney. i feel i can really start to hate that word.i guess i just want a book where this woman comes out of a battle, soaked in gore. all disgusting and stuff. she wipes off her face at the nearest bar but doesn't bother with the blood on her chainmail-style shirt. then there's this guy, or other woman, she comes across and it's lust at sight. they have a drink, resolve some brawls, stuff a rogue ogre or two and go home to do the nasty. the next day, it's all, i like you. it was a good night, but good bye. there's this murder of salamander-carrions i have to hunt down. maybe i'll stumble into you next time, but probably not. yep, that's my kinda lovestory. anybody got any ideas? nastiness, while preferable, isn't necessary.