totterutter

Stuti's blog for depleting ships

Where totters can utter whatever the fuck they want to

Lolita
Sherwood Anderson
Red Seas Under Red Skies
Scott Lynch

Roar and Liv

Roar and Liv - Before Perry and Aria, there was Roar and Liv.But before Perry and Aria, there was Roar and Perry and Liv. Even though this short story was just supposed to be a novella about Roar and Liv and their love story before Vale sold her off and she ran away, it gives us a much deeper insight into Perry and Vale and Live as well, along with their tumultuous relationship.Somehow, even though I've read a book from Perry's POV and gotten to know him through Aria's POV, I never really appreciated his strength of character and his loyalty and the sacrifices he makes for others as much as I should have before [b:Roar and Liv|15754052|Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky, #0.5)|Veronica Rossi|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348137619s/15754052.jpg|21450045]. And Liv's character is another matter entirely. She's such a fabulous person; she has such a strong spirit and depth and she is completely unlike Aria. She doesn't shy away from harsh decision and doesn't expect anything less from everybody else. She puts on a brave front when mountains collapse on top of her and doesn't bat an eyelash. To say she's on of the best characters I've come across so far would be an understatement and to say I wanna be like Liv when I grow up would be the same. [b:Roar and Liv|15754052|Roar and Liv (Under the Never Sky, #0.5)|Veronica Rossi|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348137619s/15754052.jpg|21450045] has also bolstered my hatred of Vale. I never knew I could loathe someone as much as I do him; I don't count Bellatrix because at least I have a grudging respect for her. A person as calculated, cunning and cold as him? I hope I never come across such kind. No matter how many justifications he employs, the verdict is the same. Coming back to the protagonist, oh Roar, oh Roar. You are such a wonderful person, even if you only care about those that you care about, which I know does not make any sense but... I wish I could have a person like you having my back(along with Perry) and I hope you finally get your Though I'm guessing that won't be the case anytime soon if what I'm reading about [b:Through the Ever Night|13253276|Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)|Veronica Rossi|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1340892848s/13253276.jpg|18454415] is true.At the end of this story, I was all but: